Bienvenido Welcome

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Mi nombre es Nejib Sila y soy un arquitecto de profesión que ocasionalmente hace algo en el mundo del comic. Cada semana actualizo el blog con algo nuevo. Si te gusta no dudes en suscribirte y en comentar.

Welcome to my blog. My name is Nejib Sila and I'm an architect who time to time do something in the world of comics. Every week I upload something new to the blog. If you like it please feel free to suscribe and comment.

miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Smartphone


Ok so this is a new strip I made because I bought a new cellphone and well Napoleon asked about it and you know...he is a hamster right? so he is not supposed to handle those things...This is the translation:

1. Napoleon: What is that?
2. Sila: This My friend is the new smartphone Motoroi Xwith Android 3, 512GB on ram and a 32 gb memory SD card
3. N: UHHHH CAN I USE IT CAN I????
4. S: Well Napoleon I don't know...because you know it was kinda expensive and is very delicate...
5. N: (Screaming) PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
6. S: Ok take it, but be careful
7. S: Ok now you saw it...
8. S: BUT ARGHHH??? WHY YOU THREW IT???!!!
9. N: Well you know, it was kinda heavy and it was hard for me to carry it. But the truth is that the fault is all yours I mean, who would ever give something like that to a hamster? that is lack of common sense...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported.